PPSMT Membership Information
The Perennial Plant Society of Middle Tennessee is for people who enjoy landscaping, gardening and growing flowers, especially perennials that come back every year. The group and its invited speakers offer ideas, education and friendship to all. Members include amateurs and professionals, beginners and 'old hands,' and their gardens range from large estate landscapes to small plots beside the kitchen door.
Is a necessary part of our Society. We have a regular rotation of volunteers from year to year so that the same members do not continue to hold posts indefinitely. Please review the positions file to see what is available.. It takes many helping hands to make our group a success. We look forward to welcoming you to our festivities throughout the year. PPS allows garden enthusiasts great chances to learn and grow while meeting other people equally as passionate about perennials.
If you are interested in volunteering for positions in the Perennial Society, please click on the link below for more information
Program meetings are open to the public and are held on the third Tuesday of each month except for the month of December. Beginning Jan 2020 PPS monthly meetings will be held at the Belle Meade United Methodist Church at 121 Davidson Road in Nashville. The church is located on the corner of Post and Davidson Roads.
The meeting will take place in the Fellowship Hall, which is at the south side of the property. Please park and enter through the doors there, as the main church office will be closed. There is ample parking and handicap access on the far side of the building.
Refreshments and plant swaps begin at 6:30 p.m., and the program meetings begin at 7 p.m.
Activities of the Perennial Plant Society (PPSMT) include:
* Programs with expert guest speakers
* Private garden tours for members only
* Huge plant sale each year (we think it is Tennessee's largest)
* Quarterly newsletters with informative articles
* Scholarships for horticulture students
* Distribution of educational materials at Lawn & Garden Shows
* Plant swaps at meetings
Membership dues are $25 per year per family. It is now time to renew your PPS Membership if you have not already done so. At $25.00 a year per family, it’s still a bargain! The cut off for paying your dues is the March PPS Meeting.
There are 2 ways to become a member or renew your membership.
1. Download the membership form by clicking on the link below, fill it out, and mail with a $25 check made out to:
Perennial Plant Society of Middle Tennessee
Nashville, TN 37212
2. Come to one of the society meetings at Belle Mead United Methodist Church, complete a membership form at the meeting and pay the dues of $25 by check or cash.Deadline for current members to renew their PPS membership is at the March PPS Meeting.
Become A Member Of Our Plant Society